The carpets with taller and loose fabrics are called High Pile Carpets. They are ultra-soft and make your living exceptionally comfortable. But there is a drawback of high pile carpets. They require much care to keep them clean and to retain their beauty. The traditional cleaning method can harm the carpet and your vacuum cleaner. So, there is a need to find Best Robot Vacuum for High Pile Carpet.
Most of the vacuums available in the market are designed to work on medium and low pile carpet. They don’t work well on high pile carpet. There are few best robot vacuums for high pile carpet that have a wonderful feature to clean high pile carpet perfectly.
How to Choose Best Vacuum for Your Pile Carpet
The major problem with high pile carpet is that they have taller hair and dust particles can easily reach down to the rug’s base. So, to capture those dust particles we recommend the robot vacuums with powerful suction or adjustable suction feature. To avoid those microscopic allergic particles from escaping back to breathing air, an air filter is necessary. Especially you should choose a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter which makes your home and your hygiene from allergic dirt.
A larger wheel is another important feature. Larger helps the robot move effortlessly from floor to thick pile carpet. So, always choose a robot vacuum with larger wheels. Smaller wheels may cause problems moving on the thick rugs.
Never select a robotic vacuum with brushed rolls, not even with a roller bar that has bristles. They can pull the fiber of your carpet and damage it and look ugly. We highly recommend you to choose the robot vacuums that have brushless tangle-free dirt extractors.
Best Robot Vacuum for High Pile Carpet
We by proper research found many vacuums that work best on high pile carpet. We narrowed down the list to a few 5 best robot vacuum for high pile carpet that is discussed here below.
1. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- Power-Lifting Suction gives 5X improved pick-up performance.
- The vacuum intelligently maps and makes cleaning of your entire home. The latest Patented iAdapt 2.0 technology with vSLAm navigation perfectly measures thousands of accurate measurements every millisecond to customized coverage.
- It is best for the home with pets. Its premium 3 stages cleaning system cleans the dirt and pet hair and other allergens.
- Rubber brushes with unique dual multi-surface adjust and flex to stay in touch with rugs and hard floors.
- High-Efficiency filter of vacuum can capture 99% of all pollen, allergens, and as small as 10 microns particles.
- The vacuum recharges automatically as needed and carries on cleaning until the task completed.
- It Optimizes and controls how you make cleaning with the iRobot Home app, Alexa, or the Google Assistant.
- The vacuum has wi-fi connected, smart navigation, patented dirt detect technology, edge sweeping brush, and auto-adjust cleaning head. These technologies and features of Roomba work perfectly on carpets and hard floors.
- The content-box of Roomba has 960 wifi connected robot vacuum, 1 home base charging station, 1 North American line cord, 1 extra aero force high-efficiency filter, 1 extra side brush, 1 dual-mode virtual wall barrier, owner’s guide, documentation package.
- Power-Lifting Suction
- Ideal for homes with pets
- Automatically recharges as needed
- Multi-room coverage
- Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes
- Dynamic duo
- A costly vacuum cleaner.
The Wi-Fi connected Roomba 960 robot vacuum delivers 5x the air power to clean embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from your floors. Seamlessly navigates a whole level of your home, keeping track of where it’s been and where it has yet to clean. Control and customize cleaning on-to-go with the iRobot HOME App.
Smart navigation and Dirt Detect Technology work together to clean carpets and hard floors. A full suite of intelligent sensors guides the robot under and around the furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
The Roomba 960 robot vacuum flawlessly navigates room to room to clean an entire level of your house, recharging and continue until the job is done. Roomba 960 loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
It has a camera on top for navigation. If the camera is covered it will not work. Also, it needs a small amount of light to “see”, it will not work well in totally dark rooms.
If you turn off the light, Roomba heads back to the dock and cancels the job. Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home. It does not have its remote. Either you start it by pressing the start or by the app on your phone. It’s considerably quieter than the previous version, but it’s still a vacuum cleaner and is too loud to not be heard from upstairs.
The vacuum has a spinning brush on the right side of the bottom of the unit. It cleans out the bottom wall molding. The 960 is smart enough that after it figures out the shapes of the areas it is trying to clean it makes a counterclockwise pass around the edge of the area so that the brush cleans out the corners.
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum has the following wonderful features.
1. Multi-room Coverage
iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology permits the robot to map its surroundings to dirt-free a full level of your house.
2. Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes
Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & Power-Lifting Suction offers 5 times the air power for improved pick-up performance. This is great upgrading of Roomba.
3. Best for the home with Pets
Roomba 960 is ideal for homes with pets. It has high-efficiency filter capture 99% pollen, allergens, and dust as small as 10 minutes.
4. Dynamic duo
Imprint Link Technology permits Roomba 960 & Braava jet m6 robots to repeatedly clean in sequence – vacuuming & then mopping.
2. Eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S, Super-Thin Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- By Tom’s guide and Techradar, it is the best robot vacuum of 2019.
- RoboVac (2.85”) is engineered slimmest with quiet operation and improved suction power at 1300Pa. Walking speed 10.5 in/s.
- RovoVac has BoostIQ Technology that automatically increases suction power just in 1.5 seconds vacuum needs extra vacuuming strength to get the best cleaning.
- It is so quiet that up to 100 minutes vacuums on hardwood floors with consistent at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- It automatically recharges so it’s always prepared for cleaning. Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for safety, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to keep away from falls.
- The content-box of RoboVac contains RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month.
- Eliminate Vacuuming Chores
- Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine
- Pure Power Puck
- Always Prepared to Clean
- Zero Attention Needed
- Triple-Filter System & Large Dustbox
- This model does not work with WiFi/Alexa/App
- It cannot be connected to Google home.
RoboVac is super slim at 2.85” vacuum, it’s packed with BoostIQ technology and has great suction power up to 1300Pa to make sure your floors and carpets get rid of all dust, dirt, crumbs and all kind of allergens. For optimal use, use on low pile carpet, tile. Laminate. RoboVac carries on dust-busting around your home so you don’t have to. The vacuum has multiple modes and the auto cleaning schedule makes sure an easy and thorough cleaning while you relax.
RoboVac has a sticker on the bottom so if it ever stops and beeps, you can flip it over and it says exactly what the beeps mean (one beep means one thing, two beeps means another–which is SUPER helpful!). Color on top clearly shows what mode it is in (blue-ready to go, orange-needs to charge, red-problem to fix-such as emptying the tray).
The vacuum is very quiet. I can work on stuff with it in the room and it does not bother me at all (my dog also does not mind it). Works great on white carpet and easily transitions from my living room to the dining room (which has a slight bump). When it’s low on battery, it does not die where it is at; it just turns off the vacuum then finds the home doc and charges itself. Just works well. I run it every day and I am impressed by how much stuff it gets (especially when it goes under things such as the couch).
If it gets caught on a cord, it usually takes 5-10 seconds but then it stops the suctioning and moves away (releasing the cord or other item). However, if you have a small cord you should put it up (and you should regardless, I just noticed it doing this a few times and thought it was neat, but I do try to pick up all cords).
Eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S has the following features:
1. Pure Power Puck
RoboVac11S captures dirt and dust particles with 1300Pa of powerful suction for a spotless clean you can see and feel.
2. Non-Stop Cleaning
11S has large wheels; they roll over the carpet and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
3. Zero Attention Needed
RoboVac uses drop sensing technology to avoid falling downstairs and off of ledges.
4. Always Prepared to Clean
Robovac when done its job, returns automatically to the charging base when power is low, making sure it’s always charged and prepared for vacuuming.
5. Triple Filter System
The RoboVac has a dual-layer filter and one-high performance filter to accomplish a clean home.
6. Automatic Cleaning
Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time make sure an easy, systematic clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
7. Endurance Cleaning
RoboVac can make cleaning up to 100 minutes per charge. So, from a single charge, you get to enjoy a completely clean.
8. Large Dustbox
A bigger 0.6L dust box holds more dirt per clean to decrease the frequency of emptying.
9. Eliminate Vacuuming Chores
RoboVac carries on dust-busting around your house so you don’t have to. The vacuum has multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling makes sure an easy and complete cleaning while you relax.
3. Neato Robotics Laser-Guided Connected Robot Vacuum
- The vacuum has Corner-cleaning ‘D’ Design. Round robots are not able to reach corners, and corners are places where worst dirt hides. Our industry structured a design that gets you a complete floor clean.
- Neato’s engineering is all under the hood. What you get is absolute cleaning at the touch of a button.
- The vacuum has D7 technology that wisely navigates and maps your house, cleaning in straight lines in its place of a random pattern for a better clean.
- The vacuum ensures floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, kitchen tiles. It is equally powerful and effective on every surface.
- The capacity of the dustbin is 0.7 liters.
- Battery charge time is up to 150 minutes.
- This vacuum is ideal for home with a pet. Neato has a 70% larger brush than a top-rated round robot.
- Alexa, Google Home, Echo integrates with smart home systems.
- The vacuum has No-Go lines, multiple floors maps, zone cleaning for extra attention areas.
- Neato has a Lithium-Ion battery which ensures 120 minutes of cleaning time to cover the entire home.
- Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design
- Laser-guided mapping
- 120 minutes of cleaning time,
- Ideal for pet hair & high pile carpet
- Weighs 8 pound
- It is costly
- Not very good for hardwood floor
It’s time to improve your cleaning with the Neato Botvac D7 Connected. With lasers mapping and Navigation, it covers more places in less time, moving about your home sensibly—not aimlessly. New zone cleaning lets you identify mess places you desire to clean more often.
Turbo mode offers an extra influential clean picking up debris you can’t see, while the robotic D-Shape plan tracks down dirt in corners and along walls better than others. The BotVac D7 is fantastic smart, remembering multiple floor plans and letting you create no-go lines on each, so your Robot knows where not to go. And it keeps getting smarter, so you’re initial to have the newest features. With up to two hours of battery life, the BotVac D7 is wonderful for even the largest homes.
To access the FloorPlanner and use No-Go Lines, first update your Neato app for iOS or Android to version 2.2, and then follow the instructions in the app to update the robot software to version 4.1. After the updates are installed, a My Floor Plan option should appear in the menu. To create a floor plan, please select My Floor Plan and follow the instructions in the app.
The Botvac D7 Connected differentiates from the Botvac D5 Connected with its features that offer Eco and Turbo mode, depending on what suits each customer best. The Botvac D7 Connected also comes with the same ‘Extra Care’ navigation option as the Botvac D5 Connected, which means the robots take more caution when approaching objects.
Other performance enhancements would include the ability to set virtual No-Go lines, to tell the robot not to enter certain areas. The robot’s brush has been redesigned for the D7, and it has been top of the class in all of the tests performed. On top of all of the above, the D7 is our first in the Connected Series which supports 5GHZ routers.
Neato Robotics D7 has the following features that make it great:
1. It is always hard to remove pet hair. It hides in hard to reach areas, such as dark corners and along walls and baseboards. All neato robots vacuums are specially designed with D-shape that get into those hard to reach areas much better than those other round robots.
2. Many robots vacuums cleaners bump into things and move around the home aimlessly that makes it hard to get a thorough cleaning. A Neato robot vacuum presents a better means. Employing lasers, your Neato sees what’s going on and makes a cool map of your home. This facilitates it to follow the map around furniture and even stop at stairs, cleaning in straight lines so it doesn’t fail to spot a thing. Lasers even let your robot perceive in the dark.
3. Approximately, the home has one or two places that never stay clean. Be it, crumbs under the dinner table or the back entrance where the dog tracks in the dust. This is the reason why your Neato D7 comes with zone cleaning. It makes you able to clean particular places in your house every time you desire, or you can create a schedule to clean it habitually. Just open the Neato app and make a special cleaning zone.
4. An ideal robot should work about your life. The Neato D7 comes with effective No-Go Lines, so you can leave your bits and pieces where it is and tell your robot where not to go. That way it won’t get stuck. Whether it’s a room full of clothing on the ground or an area for pet bowls, set up No-Go Lines in the Neato app to block off those places.
5. If you have a multi-story house to make clean, you necessitate Neato’s multiple floor plans feature. Create a floor plan for every story. Then set up No-Go Lines on each floor, so your robot stays out of the mess in all places. Or make particular cleaning zones upstairs and downstairs.
6. Neato D7’s ultra-performance filter is made of HEPA matter which captures the minute particles that pets drag in, trapping up to 99% of dirt mites and allergens as small as 0.3 microns. Say goodbye to the stuff that makes you sneeze and itch.
7. Great for even the largest houses, the Neato D7 has up to 120 minutes of battery life, which means up to 120 minutes of continuous cleaning. If your robot runs low on power while cleaning, it will robotically recharge then go back where it left off finishing the task.
8. Neato’s exceptional D-shape design enables its robot vacuums to have an extra-large main brush. It’s up to 70% larger than most round robot brushes letting it pick up further pet hair with every pass.
9. Make use of the Neato app to schedule everyday cleaning, every other day, or whatever schedule works for you. Let Neato get the job done and leave your upright vacuum in the closet.
10. Begin and end your Neato from your cell phone, Apple Watch, Amazon Echo, or Google Home. It’s up to you.
11. With the Neato D7, you’ll receive regular software updates so you’ll have the most up-to-date features. Best of all, these occur right over the air—no wires, no tricky situations.
4. Ecovacs DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Ecovacs is always ready to face the mess. It is equipped with two sides’ brushes and the main brush. DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean a complete floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode).
- Alexa & Google Assistant voice instructions. Ecovacs Smart App comes w/ 5+ highly developed features counting direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc.
- The vacuum has maximum suction power by up to 2X for the especially troubling mess.
- Ecovacs have up to 110 minutes runtime. It has longer battery life for even more cleaning Auto-return and charging means your robot will always be prepared to make cleaning.
- The vacuum has 1 year of the standard warranty. Comes w/ (1) charging dock, (4) dual-length side brushes, (2) the high-efficiency air filter, (1) remote control w/ battery), (1) cleaning tool, customer Support.
- Up to 110 minute run time
- Easy for Deeper Cleanings
- Easy to Clean Under Furniture
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Apps Control Enable
- Standard 1-year warranty
- The dustbin capacity is only 520 ml.
- Weighs 7 pounds
- Little costly
DEEBOT N79S is a multi-surface robotic vacuum cleaner for everyday use. Multiple Cleaning Modes use the right tool for the job with multiple cleaning mode options. Max Mode increases suction power by up to 2x for tough mess cleaning. App Control Enabled gives you a total hands-off cleaning experience. Voice Controls works with Amazon Alexa. A Robot for every family in the world founded over 20 years ago, ECOVACS creates home service robotics that makes your life easier, smarter, and more efficient and connected, enabling you to spend more time doing what you love.
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Vacuum Cleaner takes care of vacuuming so you don’t have to. Three cleaning modes and scheduling reachable from the ECOVACS Home App make sure an easy, thorough clean while you do things you love. Its low sound level allows you to have dialogue or watch TV while it cleans. Max Mode two times suction power to improve cleans your hard floors and carpets of dust and dirt when needed.
The 520ml dustbin allows DEEBOT N79S to take full benefits of 110 minutes of runtime. DEEBOT N79S comes with a 1 year. Merely move cables and household items that could be on the floor out of the way to keep away from an embarrassing situation. When the task is complete or DEEBOT N79S low on battery, with Auto Charging, it will come back to its dock to get ready for the next cleaning. With Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, make use of voice commands such as “Alexa, ask DEEBOT to initiate cleaning”. DEEBOT N79S also comes with a trouble-free to use remote control.
DEEBOT N79S has the following outstanding features:
1. Easy to Enjoy Life
Your robot cleans at a non-intrusive and low noise level, leaving a quiet room for your family and activities.
2. Easy for Deeper Cleanings
DEEBOT N79S Max Mode boost suction power by up to 2x and works on both hard floors and carpets.
3. Easy To Grab
Equipped with two side brushes, the main roller brush, and powerful suction motor to sweep up, lift, and vacuum dust off your carpets and hard floors.
4. Easy to Clean Under Furniture
With its low-profile design, DEEBOT N79S can without difficulty clean dirt from under the furniture and hard-to-reach areas.
5. Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base
- Shark IQ can hold up to 30 days of dirt and debris. It’s time to forget about vacuuming for up to a month with the bagless, self-emptying base.
- By comparing the suction of this model of Shark vs. any model of Shark, the suction of this Model is unbeatable. It captures small debris as well as pet hair on carpets and hard floors.
- Shark IQ has a self-cleaning brush roll that removes pet hair and long hair from brush roll as it cleans, no more hair wrap.
- Schedule whole-home cleanings or objective particular rooms or places to clean right now with the Shark Clean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Total Home Mapping with room choose maps your house and makes you select which rooms to clean right now.
- Powerful Suction
- Self-Cleaning Brushroll
- Dual Edge & Corner Brushes
- Designed for Homes with Pets
- App and Voice Control
- Holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris
- Little bit costly
- Weighs 13 pounds
The Shark IQ Robot vacuum brings easement with intelligence and performance. After every cleaning session, your robot vacuum robotically empties the dirt bin into the bagless base, which holds dust and remains from up to 30 cleaning sessions. With IQ NAV, your robot now maps your whole house, letting you choose which rooms to make dirt free right now with Shark Clean App or Amazon Alexa. The Shark IQ Robot cleans row by row to give surety total floor cleaning. With recharge and resume, it will go back to the base, empty, recharge, and can pick up where it left off. And with Shark influential suction and a self-cleaning brush roll, you get wonderful cleaning performance.
Shark IQ has the following amazing features:
1. Powerful Suction
Shark’s latest robot vacuum deals with large debris, small debris, and stuck-on dirt on your floors and carpets.
2. Self- Cleaning Brushroll
The self-cleaning brush roll technology of Shark removes pet hair and long hair from brush roll. It prevents hair wrap.
3. Dual Edge & Corner Brushes
Angled side brushes dig deep into edges and corners for absolute cleaning of dirt, dust, and debris.
4. Designed for Homes with Pets
Powerful suction and a re-engineered brush roll join with the high-efficiency filter that trape dirt, dander, and allergens.
5. Knows Where It’s Been
Delivers 50% improved coverage by cleaning row by row, room by room, devoid of repeating places (vs. Shark ION R75 in multi-room layout).
6. Knows Where to Go
House mapping makes you able to choose which rooms to clean instantly—or schedule a whole-home clean—through the app.
7. Knows Where to Resume
The vacuum has intelligence that directions to vacuum, Returns to the base, recharges, and can pick up where it left off.
8. App and Voice Control
“Alexa, have Shark clean my living room.” Tell your robot where or when to make cleaning with the app or with voice control via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
The above discussed vacuums are Best Robot Vacuum for High Pile Carpet. You can without hesitation buy any of them. They are specially designed for high piles carpet and available at Amazon with positive star rating at a very reasonable price.